Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Moving Day

You might wonder where I've been lately. I've been doing a little of this:




Fun, huh? Actually, though I couldn't find my camera to record it, a bunch of families came to help move and it was downright fun! Well, for me it was fun, I suspect for some people it was just hard. Thanks, friends! You know I'm there for you, too, any time you need me. See that desk? It weighs easily 500 pounds, but our friends hauled it to the farmhouse! I wish you could see pictures of kind, thoughtful men hauling giant bookcases through narrow doors. I honestly grieve to realize that I didn't record the young men ages 6-17 working like grown men to haul boxes up stairs! I only have this, taken once I found my camera...

I know this isn't a beautiful picture, but the house doesn't look particularly beautiful at the moment, it looks full of boxes and all a-jumble. My girlfriends helped me unpack my kitchen, so I could use it immediately, and they helped me decide where to put furniture when I had a question as to where things went. My girlfriends are the most thoughtful, friendliest, kindest, most wonderfullest girlfriends ever! Gush, gush, gush!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment