Thursday, May 13, 2010

I'm Baaaaack!!!!

Hi!!!  I've missed you all!  My internet was installed about 10 minutes ago and the first thing I did was come tell you darling people.  I've been really missing my narcissistic ramblings.  Have you?  Probably not, but really, what is blogging but narcissism, really?

I have some good news!  I am the proud new owner of my dream house as of last Friday, thank Goodness. We were moved in late March by our wonderful, strong, and studly male friends, and a couple of ladies, too.  We've had some rough patches in the process, a delay in closing, business trips that kept getting lengthened, a death in the family, illnesses, and lots of car troubles, but what a wonderful set for the ongoing drama of life!  Besides, lots of good stuff has happened, too!  My in law's came for a wonderful visit, days of baseball, sun, and concession stand food, hanging flower baskets on my front porch, and daydreaming of fences, animals, and parties with friends on our own little slice of Heaven.

Well, I just wanted to drop in and say "Hello, I'm back in Blogland."  I'll drop by later for more pics and some updates on the new digs.  

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I did miss you! Thanks for the update and Congratulations on becoming homeowners...again!
    Wendy B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I've missed your posts. :)

    ReplyDelete