Saturday, January 2, 2010

A Child's Apron

Did you all know that Little Women love frilly aprons? Mine definitely do. My girls love to throw on a pretty apron with as many ruffles as possible and "play house" while cleaning the real kitchen or making their real beds. I guess it's like a uniform, but fun to wear! This little gem was a gift to a dear friend of Mini Me's. She's a sweet little blue eyed, pink cheeked cherub who likes to help in the kitchen, too, so I thought this was appropriate!
Isn't this just the sweetest little helper outfit you ever saw! Well, now my girls want them, too, and I've just closed shop in the sewing room in preparation for the move, but maybe for next Christmas? A little detail shot:

Here's a lovely post from Your Sacred Calling on little helpers.

No comments:

Post a Comment