Wednesday, March 3, 2010

My Throw

Here is my second Ravelympics project... I was going to do my Great Room in Orange and Turquoise, but now I'm thinking this throw would be a beautiful palette for the room.  The chartreuse and turquoise are cheerful enough for a schoolroom, but they're also cool and calm... hmmmm... the orange could be the Play Room color!  Decisions, decisions...



Also, some house news.  We still haven't got Bank of America's approval to close on the house, buuuut, we did get permission from the owner to move in and rent it until we close on the house... it's a bit of a risk, I know, but it's a more acceptable risk than having to let it go and settle for another house simply because we need to move.  So, starting March 20, we'll be moving into our new house!  Yay!  Finally!

I'm going to go celebrate by packing more stuff and ordering some chickens!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! Congrats to you guys!! That's very exciting :) Can't wait to see pictures after you move in!

    ReplyDelete